Quasimodo is the main character of Disney's 1996 animated feature The Hunchback of Notre Dame. In Disney Infinity, Quasimodo is a playable character that is playable in the Toy Box mode.
Quasimodo is the bell ringer for the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, France. Taken from his mother after her murder, he was left in the care of her murderer, the cruel and powerful Judge Claude Frollo, who locked Quasimodo in the bell tower for twenty years. At the Festival of Fools, he is saved by the gypsy Esmeralda, setting the plot of the movie in motion. A kind and gentle character, Quasimodo simply yearns to spend a day outside of the bell tower, and exhibits immense strength and acrobatics due to his lifestyle. He is also a talented wood carver and painter.
- Packs Ability: Quasimodo swings his arms in a slapping motion, using his immense strength to launch foes away and keep them at bay.
- Tools Ability: Quasimodo rings a medium-sized bell, launching a high-powered sound wave.
In addition, Quasimodo's Street Spike aerial attack is unique. When using this move, Quasimodo is holding a long bell rope, and when he hits the ground bells are heard ringing.
- Wall Crawl: Quasimodo can Wall Crawl, referencing his fondness for scaling Notre Dame throughout the movie.
- Super Move: Quasimodo leaps up and rings a gigantic bell three times. Afterwards, the bell starts swinging to hurt close-up foes before disappearing.
Toy Box Quotes
- "H-hello! My name is Quasimodo. Let's head out there for another adventure. I'd like that very much." (First entering the Toy Box)
- "That'll show you not to violate sanctuary!" (Defeating an enemy)
- "I'm sorry, master..." (Defeated by an enemy)
- "I wish Esmeralda and Phoebus could see this place." (Idle quote)
- "I feel a bit stronger. It must be from ringing the bells." (Level Up)
- Tom Hulce reprises his role as Quasimodo in the game.
- According to developers, Quasimodo was mainly added due to the proximity to the twentieth anniversary of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.